Sunday, December 28, 2014

Festive Post Christmas Selfie Sunday!

Its Sunday again...and meowmy is working, but we still managed to come up with some selfies to play in the weekly bloggy hoppy ~ what fun!
Not too interested yet in selfies...

Is it selfie time again??
OK, Here is me!

Well, OK, I can do it too I guess..

Like this?

Hey! I want to nap now...

I need to finish my nap, I say!

Hey, Minko! I got a good selfie here!!

OK...I can do it too, I guess, see my paw? I pressed the shutter just at the right time!
The Cat On My Head Is Hosting This Blog Hop

22 comments:

  1. lovely lovely and festive selfies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great selfies, especially the ones where you're just barely looking at the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya boff look gawjus and happy belated Meowday.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minko, you did REAL good pawing that camera button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE them as always!!!! You two always look good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some great selfies. You two did an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. doodz...theeze bee awesum selfeez...we iz doin good ta find de on switch on de camera round heer.... N last time we pressed de shutter... it fell rite off de side oh de houz !!

    ReplyDelete